We want your stay with us at Birkhill castle to be as stress free as possible. When you book Birkhill, you rent the house exclusively and our small team are on hand to offer recommendations and assist during your stay.
Birkhill has two bedrooms with bathrooms in a separate staff wing of the castle.
Self-cater or hire a private chef. Our list of recommended chefs will create menus to suit, from picnics baskets to 5-course dinners.
Daily housekeeping is included in our accommodation rates.
Butlers and other help can be arranged at additional cost.
An Extraordinary Venue
Birkhill sleeps up to 28 guests in 10 double rooms, 2 single rooms, and a nursery for up to 6 children.
- 500 thread count Egyptian cotton bedlinen.
- Fireplaces in all reception rooms.
- 2 grand pianos.
- Library with collection of rare and historic books
- Bose portable sound.
- Wifi throughout
- Sky TV, Movies and Sport
- 1,000 acres of stunning grounds with views of the river Tay Estuary
- Outdoor seating
- Tennis court,
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Private beach
- Indoor board games, chess and backgammon.
- Country kitchen with aga.
- Separate chef’s kitchen.
- Separate staff accommodation.